Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Second Yoga Class

Had some time this morning and decided to take advantage of the Yoga Class available at the World Gym.

Most of my Yoga has been online to this point, either on Skimble or through Yoga Download. So it was an experience to attend a class. This isn't my first one, I went to one over the summer. I must say it was a very enjoyable experience. The teacher told us it was going to be a class that would be centred more on the abs then any other part. This was true after the warm-up session. Did a few different planks. Good things I do a lot of planks each day, because it was a challenge. Most of them time it was a combination of full, elbow, dolphin and downward facing dog.

Another part of the workout was crunches, I even got a few ideas for crunches I can incorporate into my daily work-out. Just on the learning process, it was worth the time it took to drive.

It ended with a period of relaxation in the savasana pose. As we were in the pose, there was a inspirational reading and the chiming of bells.

It was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment